Support from social services

Are you an informal carer for an older person with a mental health issue living in Cambridgeshire? An informal carer is somebody caring for a vulnerable adult because they are friend or family. If so, are you aware of what support is out there for you? Arrangements for Peterborough are different to the rest of Cambridgeshire. Peterborough's adult services recommend you give them a call on 01733 747474 and they will talk with you about the possibility of a carers' assessment.

For information about support in Cambridgeshire, please click here

The page was last updated on 24 July 2019 by andrea.bateman.


Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
Elizabeth House, Fulbourn Hospital
Cambridge, CB21 5EF

T 01223 219400 (open 8:30am to 5pm)
F 01480 398501

IIP-logo-reversed Mindful-employer NHS-Employers-web Triangle-of-Care-member Twitter Logo Youtube Logo Facebook Logo Instagram Logo Wordpress Logo